98% of all people who buy a suit will need alteration.
To ensure you have the perfect fit and look as great as you can, before you go out in your new suit, we’d recommend you find a good local tailor who can handle the standard alterations if needed.
Select suits in our collection are are available in a slim cut in size 40 and below and would have the word "slim" noted next to the size in the size drop-down menu.
Size 42 and above are only available in a classic cut.
Your local tailor would be able to taper in the suit to your desired fit when you order the size closest to your measurements.
Our suits in a classic cut are noticeable in the liberal cut through the chest and waist, leaving you with plenty of room for comfort and flexibility.
Our suits in a slim cut are very fitted and do not allow much room for alteration.
Please note that once a suit is altered, it will not be eligible for return.
TRY OUR VIRTUAL BODY SIZING TOOL
Please read all the instructions below to best understand how to order your desired size.
Place the tape measure beneath the armpits and just above the nipples, and place two fingers under the center of your chest, also try to make the tape measure level.
This measurement will be your jacket size.
Our model here measures at 38", so he wears size 38 jacket.
Note that your natural waist line might not match the waist size of the pants you are wearing.
Wrap the tape measure around your waist—not your belly.
To find your waist, you can hold 4 fingers below belly button and below that will be your waist.
Don't let it be too loose, and don't squeeze it too tight. This measurement will be your waist size.
Our model here measures at 32" so his pants size is 32W.
MEASURE YOUR HEIGHT:
Use the range of heights below to determine if you are a Short, Regular, or Long.
Keep in mind that some people prefer the look of a longer jacket and some a shorter jacket, so these are not set in stone.
SHORT (S) 5'4" TO 5'7"
REGULAR (R) 5'7 1/2" TO 6'1"
LONG (L) 6'1 1/2" TO 6'5"
1) Sleeves are too long? Your tailor can take up the sleeves to any length that you’d prefer.
2) Sleeves are too short? There’s an extra 1 1/2” of fabric in the sleeves that can be let out.
If you need more than 1 1/2”, an experienced tailor can use the extra fabric from the bottom of the pants to lengthen the sleeves an additional 3” to 6”, depending on how much extra fabric is left after the bottoms are hemmed.
3) Too much room in the stomach area of the jacket? The sides of the jacket can be tapered in.
1) The waist is too big? Up to 3” in the waist can be taken in.
2) The waist is too small? There is an extra 2” of fabric in the waist that can be let out.
3) The pants are too long? All of our pants come unfinished/unhemmed at 36” long. Your local tailor can hem the pants to your desired length.
4) The crotch/seat area is too tight? There’s an extra 1/2” of fabric in the inseam that can be let out.
KIDS SUITS SIZING
Customer service hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST