BELOW IS THE CHART FOR USA SIZING & BELOW THAT IS A LIST OF COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PLEASE READ FITTING GUIDE BELOW TO ENSURE THE PERFECT FIT 98% of all people who buy any suit will need alteration. To ensure you have the perfect fit and look as great as you can, before you go out in your new suit, we’d recommend you find a good local tailor who can handle the standard alterations if needed.
If you’d like the suit to have more tapered and form-fitting look, your local tailor can always taper in the jacket and pants to your desired fit, as everyone’s body type varies.
Before an actual alteration is made, your tailor can let you know whether the adjustment would fix the fitting issue or not. Please note that once an item is altered, the suit will not be eligible for return.
Suits and all clothing are prone to wrinkles and creases as a result of being shipped. It is recommended that customers have the suit steamed or dry-cleaned before wearing it.
1) Sleeves are too long? Your tailor can take up the sleeves to any length that you’d prefer.
2) Sleeves are too short? There’s an extra 1 1/2” of fabric in the sleeves that can be let out. If you need more than 1 1/2”, an experienced tailor can use the extra fabric from the bottom of the pants to lengthen the sleeves an additional 3” to 6”, depending on how much extra fabric is left after the bottoms are hemmed.
3) Too much room in the stomach area of the jacket? The sides of the jacket can be tapered in.
1) The waist is too big? Up to 3” in the waist can be taken in.
2) The waist is too small? There is an extra 2” of fabric in the waist that can be let out.
3) The pants are too long? All of our pants come unfinished/unhemmed at 36” long. Your Local Tailor can hem the pants to your desired length.
4) The crotch/seat area is too tight? There’s an extra 1/2” of fabric in the inseam that can be let out.
ANOTHER COMMON QUESTION WE GET THE JACKET SIZE I NEED DOES NOT COME WITH MY PANTS SIZE, WHAT DO I DO? AS A RULE OF THUMB: Base your suit size on the jacket size that fits you well and have the pants tailored if needed, as you will need to get the pants hemmed by your local tailor. Our pants have extra 2” of fabric in the waist and 1/2” in the inseam that could be let out; or can be taken in up to 3” in the waist. And the legs can be tapered in as much as you like if needed.
If you have any fitting issues please first read this list of common issues that can be easily fixed by your local tailor below, and if you still have any questions about choosing the right size, please feel free call or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 310.463.4143
Thanks for visiting us from
Not in United States? Please select your country below.
We are sorry. We do not ship to your country at this time!